The Heraclio red champions the local hero, the Bobal grape, it has a soft-natured character made up of juicy blue fruits and makes this organic wine blend easy-to-drink next to the all-powerful cabernet sauvignon. Very satisfying.
More information :
Bodega Sierra Norte are a family of winemakers with three generations of experience.
They follow traditional, sustainable and organic values with modern technology producing outstanding wines from native grapes such as Monastrell, Macabeo and Bobal. First planted here in 1914, when cereal cops were more common.
Now an award winning winery, Sierra Norte's original growers were well ahead of their time!
So many awards...
Bronze Medal. International Wine & Spirit Competition 2019.
· Bronze Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2019.
· Gold Medal – FEREVIN Awards.
· Bronze Medal – Sommelier Wine Awards 2018.
· 88 points – James Suckling.
· GoldBronze Medal – Ferevin Competition 2017.
· Bronze Medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018.
· Bronze Medal – Concours Mondial Bruxelles 2016.
· Bronze Medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2016.
· Gold Medal – C.Valenciana Wine Competition – Proava 2015.
You can ship to multiple addresses
Just tick the box in the Shopping Cart and enter the address you want each product shipped to.
You can also leave individual notes for each recipient
We ship the day of, or the day after receiving your order, no later.
Irish Deliveries are usually made within 24 hours of shipping, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
Please include a phone number with the shipping address. This helps the driver make sure your parcel is delivered to the right address in cases where nobody is home etc.
Tracking numbers will be provided in your Order Confirmation email. You can use this to track the status of the delivery.
See our international delivery rates here
You can also call us or email to email@example.com
Thank you for supporting Irish family businesses - that's how we source all our food products (and we're another one)