For all the "Foodies" out there who love quality artisan food & beverages, often with a Mediterranean or International style but always from Irish family producers.
No plastics are used because we shred waste cardboard to carefully pack the shipping boxes and ensure your gift gets to it's destination safely
- Whalley & Carr wax-sealed Mature Irish Cheddar
- Mossfield Organic Farmhouse Cheese (Gouda, Irish style)
- Natural Greek Green Olives 180g
- Knockanore Irish Oakwood Smoked Irish Cheese
- Gubeen Artisan Chorizo
- Hadji Beys Turkish Delights 250g
- Irish Hedgerow Elderflower Cordial 500ml
- Joes Farm Crisps Mixed Vegetable 70g
- Lismore Shortbread Biscuits 150g
- Mellas Irish Butter Fudge Salted Caramel 175g
- Rivesci Cashew Chilli Crush 180g
- Newgrange Gold Irish Rapeseed Oil 250ml
- Whita Mausu Peanut Rayu 240g
- Burren Balsamic of Modena 250ml
- G&B Freshground Coffee 227g Slieve Bloom
- G&B Premium Irish Breakfast Tea Bags
- Seymours Savoury Cheese Sables Original
- Skelligs 72% Dark Chocolate Bar 75g
- SynerChi Kombucha Apple & Elderflower Presse 250ml
- The Chocolate Garden Luxury Hot Chocolate 225g
- The Chocolate Garden of Ireland Handmade Selection 105g
- Clintons Crisps Classic Sea Salt & Vinegar 50g
- Clintons Crisps Farmhouse Cheddar & Onion 50g
You can ship to multiple addresses
Just tick the box in the Shopping Cart and enter the address you want each product shipped to.
You can also leave individual notes for each recipient
We ship the day of, or the day after receiving your order, no later.
Irish Deliveries are usually made within 24 hours of shipping, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
Please include a phone number with the shipping address. This helps the driver make sure your parcel is delivered to the right address in cases where nobody is home etc.
Tracking numbers will be provided in your Order Confirmation email. You can use this to track the status of the delivery.
See our international delivery rates here
You can also call us or email to email@example.com
Thank you for supporting Irish family businesses - that's how we source all our food products (and we're another one)