This award winning wine is made from 100% Organic Bobal, from 60 year old vines.
In the glass its almost purple, with open, warm spicy aromas of blackberry, raspberry and plum.
The taste is big and bold with loads of ripe, chocolate driven dark fruits, sour cherry and violet floral notes. Real depth with supple tannins for structure.
More information :
Bodega Sierra Norte are a family of winemakers with three generations of experience. They follow traditional, sustainable and organic values with modern technology producing outstanding wines from native grapes such as Monastrell, Macabeo and Bobal.
First planted here in 1914, when cereal cops were more common. Now an award winning winery, Sierra Norte's original growers were well ahead of their time!
· 91 points – James Suckling.
· Gold Medal – Ferevin Awards 2019.
· Wine Selected by the PDO Utiel-Requena 2019.
· Silver Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2019.
· Bronze Medal. International Wine & Spirit Competition 2019.
· Gold Medal – National Spanish Wine Competition 2019.
· Gold Medal – Monovino 2019.
· Gold Medal – Top Wine 2018.
· 89 points – Peñín Guide 2019.
· Gold Medal – FEREVIN Awards.
· Gold Medal – Monovarietal Proava Awards 2018.
· Commended – International Wine Challenge 2018.
· 90 points – James Suckling Guide.
· Silver Medal – Asian Wine Trophy 2018.
· Silver Medal – Citadelles du Vin 2019.
· Gold Medal – Concours Mondial Bruxelles 2018.
· Gold Medal – Challenge International du Vin 2018.
· Great prize for the best wine of the Mostra de Vins 2018 – Contest of Wines PROAVA of the C.Valenciana 2018.
· Gold Medal – Mundus Vini 2018.
· Selected by the Utiel-Requena PDO to represent the Denomination of Origin.
Gold Medal – Certamen Top Wine.
· Gold Medal – Monovino Contest 2018.
· Silver Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2017.
· Distinguished Wine – ASVASU Utiel-Requena Awards.
· Bronze Medal – I Contest Varietal Wines Comunitat Valenciana – PROAVA.
· Gold Taste – Wine Up Guide (+91 points).
· Silver Medal – Citadelles du Vin 2018.
· Bronze Medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018.
· Gold Medal – Grand International Wine Award Mundus Vini 2016.
· Silver Medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2016.
· Silver Medal – Mundus Vini Biofach 2017.
· Silver Medal – Challenge International du Vin.
· Distintion – Decanter World World Wine Awards 2015.
· 90 points – Vino Cotidiano Guide 2014 – 2015.
· 90 points – The Wine Advocate – Robert Parker 2015.
· Bronze Medal – Internation Wine Challenge 2015.
· Distintion – Somellier Wine Awards 2015.
You can ship to multiple addresses
Just tick the box in the Shopping Cart and enter the address you want each product shipped to.
You can also leave individual notes for each recipient
We ship the day of, or the day after receiving your order, no later.
Irish Deliveries are usually made within 24 hours of shipping, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
Please include a phone number with the shipping address. This helps the driver make sure your parcel is delivered to the right address in cases where nobody is home etc.
Tracking numbers will be provided in your Order Confirmation email. You can use this to track the status of the delivery.
See our international delivery rates here
You can also call us or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting Irish family businesses - that's how we source all our food products (and we're another one)